Wednesday, February 16, 2011

24 weeks


24 Weeks!
Weight Gain: 19 lbs (yikes!)
Maternity Clothes: A mix of Maternity and regular
Size of Baby: about a lb and a half
Gender: Boy! Parker Anthony
Movement: All the time! I love it! So does Karl and the girls! I think Parker will be a early riser like Daddy, he always starts kicking at 5 am!
Sleep: Still Good, I have been sleeping hard lately and falling asleep early.
What I miss: Being able to bend over, and of course Caffeine!
Cravings: SWEETS! Cookies, Candy, anything sweet!!

I had my 24 week check up and everything looked great! Measuring right on track and strong steady heartbeat was heard! I will do my Glucose test next week and meet with the Dr in 4 weeks to discuss delivery plan! We are going away to the cabin for the long weekend to enjoy some down time and take the girls to the snow, after that I want to get to work on Parker's room and registering for boy stuff and a new car seat, I feel like time if flying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment