Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back 2 School x 3

Tuesday was the first day of school for the three of us! Payton is now "officially" a Kindergartener and Paige is "officially" a Bear! Paige got potty trained a week after Parker was born so she has been going to school over the summer. And as for me, I had my first day back at work! It went really smoothly and I thik we will have a great group of kids this year!
Can you tell Payton was excited?Grandma was so nice and came to pick up Parker for me, it cut out about a half an hour of time so I could get pictures of the girls. Parker had a great time with Grandma, Grandma says he is a mellow baby ;)
Found her cubby!
I am so thankful to have my amazing mom and wonderful bosses who are allowing me to go back to work 3 days a week. I am lucky to get the best of both worlds, I love my kids, and I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment