Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11 weeks, 21 Months, 31 years

I want to start by saying, I feel HUGE! I don't think I was this big with Payton or Paige at 16 weeks! I guess after two pregnancies your body knows what to do (and there is absolutely no elasticity left in my belly skin ;(
I have been feeling pretty good, get nauseous throughout the day but do not get sick. I am ALWAYS hungry and have to eat constantly or I will get sick. I am loving bean and cheese burritos and cereal (especially the sweet ones)
Payton is absolutely adorable about me having " a baby in my tummy"! She asks about it everyday, asks if it eats what I am eating, asks everyday if it is any bigger, loves that my belly is growing, kisses my belly before bed and tells me all of the things she is going to do to help out when the baby arrives!Luckily the only thing she hasn't asked...yet...is how the baby got in my tummy, ha ha!
Our next apt is beginning of December, and our "BIG" ultrasound apt is scheduled for January 3rd! I cant wait! I really don't know what it will be and am not feeling like its one more than the other. We will be happy no matter what and pretty much decided on names for Both Boy and Girl! (Boy is decided for sure, girl we have 2 we both like).
See, It's the truth! Here I am at 16 weeks with Payton (I guess I didn't take many belly shots with Paige, they start at like 20 weeks oops! Sorry Paige)
Paige is 21 months!! I better get going on the girls Bday party! It will be here before we know it!
Paige finally hit 20 lbs! Yay! She has moved up on the chart which we are relieved and thankful for! She has been sick for a few days and discovered she had a ear infection so she is on antibiotic and finally sleeping through the night again, poor thing!

Paige is OBSESSED with Beauty and the Beast. She wants to watch it over and over!! She doesn't care much for Belle, she just likes the BEAST! And actually gets upset when he turns back into the prince! She also LOVES her baby dolls! We cannot leave home without one, but it is best to have two! She loves feeding them, wrapping them up, pushing them in their stroller, it is the sweetest thing!
(Great Grandma Paulson took us out to dinner and Paige was such a love with her)
Paige is talking a LOT more! She says so many words and repeats words if you tell them to her! She still loves her Doh Doh but doesn't seem to have to have it as much.
When Payton is in a good mood the girls play so well together, I love it! When Payton is tired or grumpy it is a different story, and boy does Paige know how to push her buttons!!

I just celebrated my 31st Birthday! Where did that last year go? I
s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out my Birthday like I always do! My real Birthday is on a Holiday so I always get the day off! My mom and the girls and my Aunt Sue always go to lunch and shopping. This year instead of Santana Row we went to the Gilroy outlets. I knew I wanted a new purse for my Birthday so we were on a mission. Mission was completed successfully and my Parents got me a beautiful new handbag! When we got home Karl had made dinner for me, got me flowers and a few of my favorite gossip magazines and made brownies for dessert! He even put a candle in and had the girls sing to me! I am a lucky lady!! On Saturday night Karl's Aunt, Uncle and cousin came over to watch the girls for us so we could go out to dinner with some friends. We went to my favorite Trader Vic's and had a lovely time!!
Sunday my Mom had all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and Karl's grandparents over for my favorite, Lasagna! And of course she made my favorite, Angel food cake. My Grandma used to make it for me every year, I just love it! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in my life! I am looking forward to all of the wonderful things this next year has in store for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment