Monday, April 11, 2011

31 Weeks

31 Weeks!31 Weeks

Weight Gain: ?, to be honest I dont even want to know..

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix, got a few new dresses that are not maternity but most everyday clothes are.

Size of Baby: Approx 3 lbs

Gender: Boy! Parker Anthony

Movement: Constantly, getting kind of painful actually

Sleep: What is that? I am not sleeping well at all.

What I miss: Sleep, having energy or motivation to do anything! I feel so lazy! I try so hard to do laundry or pick up the house but have to sit down shortly after I start!

Cravings: Cereal! and sweets still

I am 31 weeks now! Time is still flying! I feel like there are so many little things i want to do before he comes but have absolutely no energy or motivation to do them! His room is pretty much ready with the exception of hanging pictures etc on the wall. I am getting Braxton hicks contractions ALL the TIME! and a lot more frequently than before. Paige asks everyday "Parker (well actually she says it like Pahhka) out yet? " Physically I am ready for him to come out too ;) I am looking forward to a maternity photoshoot this weekend with one of my students moms and a few other photographers participating in a workshop. She asked if I would be a "model" and because her work is so amazing and I get free images I said why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment