Monday, April 11, 2011

RRR Queen Contest & Wine Women & Shoes

Last weekend we went to the Rowell Ranch Rodeo Queen Contest dinner. Payton was very excited for this as she remembered it from last year and how much fun she had! The girls had to get a picture with the "Queens" and get their autographs.
Payton's friend Pheobe who is in her class was also there, they had a ball dancing ALL night!

Daddy dancing with his girls!
Karl and I even got to slow dance, I cant remember the last time we did that! I got a little teary eyed as while we were dancing, I could feel Parker moving around and our girls were dancing next to us at the same time. I couldn't help but think about how great life is...
This week I got the chance to go to a fun charity even benefiting St Rose Hospital.
There were different vendors selling beautiful jewelry, shoes, handbags... and at the end there was a fashion show hosted by Hunter Parrish (WEEDS) and a childhood fav of mine, Debbie Gibson!

No comments:

Post a Comment