Monday, May 9, 2011

All Star Baby Shower

My Mom and two good friends Morgan and Nicole threw me an adorable All Star Baby Shower! They carried the all boy sports theme all the way through! I can't thank them all enough for all of their thoughtfulness, time and effort they put in to this for me and Parker!



My Mom found these cute invite postcards on Zazzle.comThe Hostesses with the mostess!

My friend Nicole is a fellow cricuter and made this adorable concession banner for over the food buffet


The Mom found these football glasses and the girls filled them with all of the goodies you would find at a sporting event, red vines, big league chew, among other treats!


They even had bags of peanuts and cracker jacks, yum!




Nicole made all of the P football helmet tags on her cricut











My mom and I saw these onesies for sale, I knew they would not be hard to make so my mom asked me to make them for the shower, and Parker can enjoy them once he is here!




My mom was so cute and even went to home depot to get astro turf cut for the tables!








The food was so cute, mostly concession stand food! Mini corn dogs,



sliders,








and the hit of the party....




The Nacho Machine! Yummo!








My dad made the football helmet cake




More yummyness!




My friend Kristina made these adorable cookies! She even made little jerseys with Karl's football and baseball number on them!




Morgan made these yummy and adorable strawberries!




Parker is loved!!





Payton helped me open all the BEAUTIFUL gifts !




Lulu gummed down a baseball cookie ;)












Paige passed out while I opened presents! She missed her morning nap and finally couldn't fight it anymore!



I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our life who were so eager to shower us with love! Parker is one lucky little boy!




1 comment:

  1. o my heck, this is so dang cute!!! i love it:) i want to make my little man those ball onesies...i made him a football...but never thought to do the others...im so gonna try!!!
    :) have a great day

    ReplyDelete