Sunday, November 13, 2011

A month of Firsts!

I am 5 Months old!Diapers: Size 2
Clothes: Size 6 months, some 9 months
I drink 6oz bottles and started rice cereal!
I am now sleeping in my Big Boy crib! Despite Mommy's efforts I am a belly sleeper and cant help but enjoy all the room I have to spread out! I wake up at least once in the middle of the night to eat.
I am rolling everywhere! I can get to wherever/whatever I want now!
I am starting to sit up for longer and longer and still enjoy my jumparoo!
I grab at EVERYTHING, if mommy and daddy are holding m they have to clear everything within reach! My favorite thing to grab is my sisters hair ;) Right now they think it is funny but I am sure that wont last forever!
I went to my Cousin Ellerie's Baptism! Afterwards I hung out with the guys and watched some football!
I had my first trip to the Pumpkin Patch!
Mommy gave me my first "unofficial" haircut! She couldn't stand it so she trimmed the back and around my ears (photography by Payton)

I had my first taste of rice cereal! The first few times I just spit it out but now I like it and open my mouth for more! My sisters LOVE feeding me!

Yummy!
I "helped" Mommy and my sisters carve pumpkins! (OK I really just grabbed and pulled at everything but I was trying to help)
I am now sleeping in my
Big Boy Crib! I love all the space I have but always end up snuggled into one corner
I had so much fun watching all of the kids trick or treating! After a while it was time for a snooze!
(I also love sitting in my stroller like a big boy! So much more to see!)It was an exciting Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment