Thursday, July 1, 2010

I "Heart" Thursdays

I love that the 4Th is this weekend! It means fun, family, and fireworks! My parents have a annual BBQ at their house with all of the family!! And I get a 3 day weekend which means a 3 day work week ;)
I love this sign I got for the front door for $3!!

I Love my pots! I planted them in red, white and "blue" a few months ago just for the 4Th!

My friend Danika sent Paige a belated Birthday gift, the most adorable shoes EVER! Paige's party was Ladybug theme and so she found these converse! Too Cute!!! They are a little big for Paige but it does not stop her from wearing them around!


I Heart Hand Me Downs! My friend from work has two daughters who outgrew their play structure, so what was old to them is now new to us! The girls LOVE it! Paige has mastered the ladder and slide and goes up and down over and over and over.... Payton has turned it into a drive through restaurant, house, tent, water slide...

No comments:

Post a Comment