Sunday, September 12, 2010

Red Apple & More

Payton had her first day of school last Tuesday! She is in "kindergarten" now! I say "kindergarten" because she is a little young and will most likely do another year of K next year. Because the school that I work with is so amazing, she gets to have a wonderful head start, being taught by some great teachers, that we also get the pleasure of calling friends! How cute are these? Saw them at Safeway and couldn't pass them up! Perfect for packing in her first day of school lunch!


Grandma A got Payton a new dress and backpack for the first day of school!



And one with our old Lady Roxy
On the way to school the song "Don't blink" came on and I lost it...where did my baby girl go? To top it off Payton asks "so, after I go to this school I will be in high school right?" Oh Good Lord, Soon enough!
She was sooo excited!!


Daddy came by too!




I am so lucky, I got to visit her on my break. She was loving it!




With one of her friends Lea

Recess is over! Time to get back to work!
On Saturday we went up to Cool (above Sacramento/Auburn) to the Jower's for their son Levi's first Birthday!

The kids had a blast! They have a large piece of property and had lots of fun activities for the kids!


With Auntie GinGin, Auntie Nic and Elyse
Delicious!



The Jowers

Happy Birthday Levi!

Twinsies!! Enjoying the campfire before bed!

On Monday The Croghans invited us over for a Labor Day BBQ! It was a nice warm day so all the Daddy's and kiddos enjoyed the pool! Paige couldn't get enough! She LOVED jumping in to Daddy!
While the Daddy's and Kids swam, the Mommy's enjoyed the air conditioned house and tended to ALL the Babies
What a wonderful and eventful weekend it was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment