Monday, September 27, 2010

Fairyland

Payton was invited to, you guessed it, another Birthday party! It was at Children's Fairyland in Oakland. It is such a neat place, I remember going as a child!
The Good Witch ;)

The Birthday Girl, Lea
Checking out a Puppet show
I decided to save some money and give something a little more meaningful than just another toy so I made Lea's gift. Plus Payton loved "helping" make some choices regarding fabric and colors. I had it all on hand even the T so it cost me nothing extra! (all of my over buying is paying off, always have something on hand ;) Only problem I encountered was, my procrastination got the best of me again, so Saturday night was when I planned to make everything, the power was out for almost 5 hours that evening/night, which meant no sewing machine or hot glue gun, yikes! Luckily the power was back on by 9 so I wasnt up too late ;-)

I tried my hand at a Rosette clip, it was actually pretty easy!
**On a side note: Did you know they make battery powered Glue Guns? I didn't, until now! I know what I will be asking for this Christmas!***


A crooked man lived in a Crooked House...
Ahoy Matey!

Cheese!




Yum!







There was an old lady who lived in a shoe....


The weather was perfect, and a good time was had by all!



No comments:

Post a Comment