Saturday, June 19, 2010

# 1 Dad and Happy Birthday in Heaven

Happy Birthday in Heaven Grandma! We sure do miss you! Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband!























































Words can't express how lucky my two girls are to have Karl as a Father. He works so hard for us everyday and then comes home and continues to work by helping me around the house, cooking dinner, playing with the girls, changing diapers, reading stories, getting the girls ready for bed, running to the store..... I often think back to when we were dating, engaged, first married and think about the song "and I thought I loved you then" because I truly love this man more everyday and thank God for him and the two beautiful girls he has given me. Happy Father's Day Babe! (ya I know you read this ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment