Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Happy St Patrick's Day!Payton and I made some St Patty's Day goodies for her teachers, Payton was in charge of counting out the Gold candies and putting the Rainbow Twizzlers in order!

Again, an idea I saw online that I just had to make! I found everything at walmart except the pretzel bags I had to get those at the party store. I made the labels on the cricut. I thought they came out really cute!





CHEESE!










Payton wanted to take a picture in front of her St Patrick's Day artwork. She drew the shamrocks, rainbow and then asked if she could borrow my little leprechaun guy to look at so she could draw one, I think she did a great job!


May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go!


2 comments:

  1. That is an adorable craft!! Your family is super precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Pot "O" Gold! I hadn't seen that one before, I will have to remeber that for when Eli is in school! The bows came out super cute too!

    ReplyDelete