Friday, March 12, 2010

Joining the Blog World

I started a website www.babypacheco.com (almost 5 years ago, wow) when I first became pregnant with Payton. I have continued it and love it. It is a great "baby book" for me and it helps me keep track of the girls stats and pictures. Although it is great, there isn't really a good place to keep track of fun daily things that we do with space for pictures to go along with it. Soooo, here I am. To be honest this blog is more for me than anyone else, so I can document our day to day life and the feelings that go with it, before too much time slips past and I am trying to remember "when", "where", & "who" when filling in their books. I have discovered so many inspirational blogs ( this blogging thing is like a whole new world to me!) that encouraged me to create my own, so here it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking at my blog and saw you were a follower!! And then I got all excited when I saw you have a blog!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete